While many things have changed over the past two years, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your health and safety. Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and we continuously update our protocols, as new information on COVID becomes available.
Our office is equipped with state of the art, high efficiency air filtration systems.
When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different:
- We will ask screening questions before your appointment and again when you arrive at the office. Temperatures will also be taken before entering any operatories. All team members follow this same screening protocol each day.
- The front door will be closed at all times, as only patients with an appointment will be allowed in. All treatment rooms are enclosed.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the clinic.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We are wearing more protective gear than usual, such as masks, face shields, gowns.
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!